“Thank you for your interest in applying to become a part of The Art District.”
TO WRITE HIS STORY ON THE TABLETS OF MEN’S HEARTS. THROUGH ART THROUGH POETRY. THROUGH DANCE. TO SIMPLY TELL HIS STORY. TO BE AFTER EVERY MAN’S HEART AFTER KNOWING JESUS
THE MISSION OF THE ART DISTRICT SERVES TO IMPACT A CULTURE THROUGH THE ARTS BY CULTIVATING A COMMUNITY FOR ARTISTS TO WORK AND COLLABORATE, MINISTER AND SERVE ONE ANOTHER AND GROW SUPPORT FOR THE COMMUNITIES THEY SERVE.
IV. SOCIAL SERVICES
See resources below to make your application stand out
You may attach any photography, resumes, additional links, projects and portfolios with your application. More information see the resources below.
Send your application with personality.
Need help creating a resume here are some resources:
Create a Portfolio
Want to stand out with your application. Create a portfolio on LiveBinders and add it with your application.
- Provide a piece of photography that is uniquely you. It does not have to be professionally taken it just has to portray your authentic self.
- [This is simply a guide, you can mention anything here.]
- Describe, tell your audience something about you.
- What is something you love to do and why?
- What are things that stir your passion?
- What motivates you?
- What would you change about the world if you could?
- In 250 words describe your personal artist statement, your creativity and personal art philosophy.
- Do you have any previous projects? Please add a tab for them, list them and talk about them here. You may also choose to add tabs for each individual project if you prefer.
- What are your short term career goals?
- What are your long term career goals, where do you hope to be in x number of years from now?
- Where will you thrive and be most impact-full?